Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, exceptional customer service is at the heart of our success. As the Logistics Coordinator, you'll play an important role in providing logistics and freight solutions for our global customers. Your strong work ethic and attention to the small details will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. Join us at XPO, and we'll give you the tools and support you need to excel at your job, while building a career you'll love.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Perform 100+ inbound and outbound calls for loads to be picked up or delivered
- Partner with the Brokerage team members to deliver exceptional customer service, communicate any issues, verify load details and dispatch drivers
- Perform 75+ check calls to drivers and carriers to confirm on-time pickup and delivery of shipments
- Update account managers on any issues that arise throughout the life of the loads; create solutions for those problems
- Investigate product overage, shortage and damage, and complete the appropriate documentation
- Validate all load data before marking a load as delivered
- Communicate tracking updates to customers; conduct customer service calls to identify other business unit needs
- Verify that all order details and reference numbers are accurate and communicate that information to the drivers and carriers
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of related experience and/or training
It'd be great if you also have:
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including some weekends and holidays, if needed
- 1 year of related experience and/or training
- Knowledge of the transportation industry
- Ability to adapt to various work assignment changes
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to get along well with diverse personalities
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, collaborative work relationships, both internally and externally
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We're the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we're just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.