This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
BRANCH OPERATIONS MANAGER - LOGISTICS
Location: L.A. METRO AREA
• Manage existing clients and client relationships
• Building lasting relationships with steamship lines, partner government agencies, and trucking companies.
• Develop business for both inside and outside sales
• Establish Standard Operating Procedures for the branch
• Monitor KPI's and performance and look for areas of improvement
• Oversee department operations and budgets, responsible for P&L
• Oversee logistics department staff development, training and evaluations
• Strong Managerial training and experience
• Direct Logistics industry knowledge and experience
• Ability to motivate staff to achieve company goals
• Strong skillsets overseeing departmental budgets and forecasting
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills both internally and externally
• High level of professionalism with clients
For more information about this or other Logistics or Trade Compliance positions
send your resume in MS Word format to: Nicole Benker
As a recruiter I specialize in Import/Export, Global Logistics and Trade compliance placements. Tyler Search Consultants is an Executive Search firm dedicated to the Global Trade community specializing in all levels of Import/Export Compliance as well as Supply Chain Management and International Logistics.