Operational Accounting Analyst will work with Finance Business Controller in order to reinforce finance processes improvement, flows, AP Operational processes and finance compliance's within our Global Strategic Partners (GSP). He/She will work directly with the GSSC and FSSC groups as liaison between them and branches for approval of invoices from vendors, GSP & Agility offices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Finance Process Improvement and Flow related to GSP.
- Review, implementation of correct AP Processes internal and external
- Keep GSP Standard Ops Procedures (SOP) currently updated
- Manage disputes between GSP vs other Agility offices.
- Oversee approval of credits and invoices of GSP offices.
- Ensures consistent application of accrual accounting principles as related to general accounting activities.
- Maintain GSP Office contact currently updated
- Provides management with meaningful, accurate and timely financial information and reports as requested.
- Finance Business Controller
- Corporate Accounting Team
- Corporate Controller
- GSSC and FSSC Service Center
- VP of Operations
- Director of Operations Support
- Regional CFO
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate in global environment
- Self-managing and pro-active
- Detail oriented
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Desire to work in a transaction processing environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
English is the principal language for this position; this position requires good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment. Due to communication with our Latin America GSP, candidate must be fluent in Spanish.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk and use hand and eye coordination. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to travel and drive a vehicle.
WORK HOURS AND ENVIRONMENT
The current work schedule for the position is Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, extended work hours may be required based on the needs of the business. With an appropriate notice period, work schedules may change based on the needs of the business. This position is located in a professional office environment.
STATEMENT OF NON-INCLUSIVITY
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.