Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we invest hundreds of millions of dollars in technology every year so that we can continue to develop state-of-the-art solutions for our customers. We're constantly looking for hardworking, skilled individuals at all levels who can deliver the level of service our company requires. As the ServiceNow HR Service Delivery (HRSD) System Administrator, you will provide all levels of administration and management services to support ServiceNow, as well as support continuous improvement through reporting, tracking and trending. Fortune named XPO as one of the most admired companies in the world and Forbes listed us as one of America's best employers. If you're looking for a growth opportunity with a company that's clearly going places, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive program.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Lead the design, development and maintenance of the ServiceNow HRSD platform to ensure that users are being supported in meeting their business needs
- Perform daily administration of the ServiceNow system, including making approved changes to processes and workflows
- Design, develop and implement the service portal within the ServiceNow HRSD module
- Oversee the performance and execution of multiple HRSD processes within ServiceNow
- Lead analyses of end user processes to define application requirements
- Collaborate with IT to maintain the overall ServiceNow platform
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- 5 years of experience in HR technology, specifically supporting the processes and administration of ServiceNow
- Experience designing and deploying web-based end user self-service portals
- Experience with ServiceNow forms, fields, views, lists, UI policy and actions, and client and server scripts
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with other tools; monitoring, alerting and federated sources of CI data
It'd be great if you also have:
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- Experience successfully implementing the ServiceNow HRSD platform and processes leveraging the HRSD framework
- Experience performing continuous improvement initiatives for processes and services
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with HR processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
- Ability to develop insightful, beneficial and actionable analyses with detailed explanations regarding drivers of those results; produce unambiguous, comprehensive and accurate interpretations
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.