Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
You'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
The Retail Lead position drives superior retail execution for the Walmart customer business team (CBT) and serve as the primary conduit between MDLZ Rogers office and the field sales organization. The RL's goal is to ensure collaboration and alignment with retail initiatives as determined by the Walmart CBT and Retail Operations Leadership teams with the goal of driving superior in-store execution.
- Single point of contact for CBT(s) customer business team's for collection and communication of all priorities for retail
- Help develop, lead and implement large-scale cross-functional programs
- Work with CBT Leadership and Operations teams to develop in store program
- Develop and manage CBT communication processes including POP, weekly priorities and special event
- Managing activity of new retail manager position
- Works directly with Retail and CBT in field to ensure execution of initiatives utilizing available tools like (DMI) digital merchandising initiative, (SIF) site information forecast and MS Office Suite
- Work collaboratively with CBT on retail priorities and available capacity through workload modeling
- Work collaboratively with (RPLT) retail leadership team to coordinate appropriate sector resources including merchandising, POS, selling tools across customer base
- Attends Retail X meetings to present CBT objectives and gain alignment with SR's around priorities
- Attends CBT planning meetings to ensure alignment of Retail resources on a consistent basis
- CBT Education Requirements
- Warehouse Reset/Mandate Management Process
- Biscuit Reset management process
- Broker Communication/Surge Process
- VOLT administration
- Degree required
- Minimum 3-5 yrs DSD go to market experience
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Microsoft Suite skills
- M inimum 2 years track-record data analysis ability to create pivot tables and look ups
- Superior written and communications skills
- Must be familiar with SharePoint teamsite management including building multiple teamsites and site pages
- Understanding of effective communication mediums
- Strong understanding of retail environment and customers
- Drive for Results
- Personal and Idea Leadership
- Customer Partnership Skills
- Administrative and Organizational Skills
- Ability to influence at multiple levels within the organization
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.