New Business Development Manager
This position is focused on the development of sales growth and new products within the coupling mechanical power transmission sector. Our strategy is to grow business in attractive markets via attractive channels with existing & new products and will require this role to work collaboratively with sales, marketing, engineering and operations. This role includes identification of key market trends, competition and customer needs while creating short & long term strategies for business growth.
- Identify new growth opportunities and expand product market offerings.
- Develop plans to increase market share within NA in the coupling sector.
- Work with the Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Operations groups to achieve growth targets for sales and profitability of new and existing customer accounts.
- Provide market expertise and support for the global sales force to ensure the growth and continued success of the product lines.
- Gather, analyze and integrate competitive information, market place changes and provide basis for action.
- Oversee the supply of quotes containing price and delivery to customers within the responsible product segments.
- Engage in activities such as sales forecasting, inventory management, and communicating customer requirements.
- Strong analytical skills in addition to program and project management experience.
- Good communicator with demonstrated ability to communicate across multiple levels of the organization and functional areas.
- Proficient in MS suite programs.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related filed, Master's preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in sales, marketing, and product development, preferred.