The Product Manager manages existing product portfolio as well as creating and integrating new products and product changes. In this role, the Product Manager conducts margin analysis, industry/market research to determine product demand, positioning, viability, and profitability. The Product Manager will create formal business cases and product descriptions and work as a facilitator between the various internal organizations. The Product Manager develops pricing, pricing changes and manages updates as needed. Pre-empts potential problems and provides effective solutions concerning application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes developed to support the new product or product change.
- Manage product portfolio performance: sales, margin, and churn, conducting extensive numerical analysis using company data.
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
- Project management of all product integration/launches/changes throughout implementation.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal organizations including; Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Operations.
- Develop & conduct specialized training on new products launches and applications of product portfolio.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect and a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision making, analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality while displaying initiative and stress tolerance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Engineering; Mechanical, or Business required
- Strong analytical skills as well as sound interpersonal skills