Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
In Marketing, you'll be the ones who first capture our consumers' imaginations, giving them a tantalizing taste of our brands. You'll work to help our brands stay relevant to consumers by developing and activating brand plans that capture their imagination, passion and loyalty.
Reporting into the Associate Director, RITZ Equity, US, the RITZ Equity Senior Associate Brand Manager plays a key role in supporting the overall US brand strategy and equity, and in leading S cale activation, Shopper Marketing programs, in-store support, seasonal items, pack format projects, Alternative Channels acceleration and brand performance tracking.
- Brief and support national Scale and Shopper Marketing programs, including strategic briefing and creative oversight.
- Manage in-store support programs (e.g. sampling; POS).
- Drive RITZ ubiquity in Alternative Channels (Convenience, Value, Club) by executing existing programs and developing new partnerships and programs.
- Identify brand and category trends to inform brand health and business strategy with internal and external partners like sales and Nielsen.
- Support the development of RITZ US budget and provide input to the Category team on in-year adjustments.
- Progress PPA (Price-Pack Architecture) projects from Innovation Charter (IC) to Product Development Request (PDR).
- Partner with Innovation and Sales to develop new ideas for seasonal activation and limited-edition items.
- Bachelor's Degree is required, MBA preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience
- Strong drive to deliver with a high degree of autonomy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team
- Analytic and creative thinking skills
- Business acumen and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity & fast-paced environment
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.