Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Company Profile: Over 25 years in business as a full-service, non-asset based International Logistics Company..
- Close bills of lading. Print all Necessary Documents
- Provide Warehouse with loading docs
- Perform Export Clearance
- Check for any special requirements in documents/cargo receipt
- Contact customers to advise shipment status or to obtain shipment information
- Ensure that file contains all necessary document copies in proper sequence
- Ensure that payable / receivable docs are complete and forwarded within time constraints
- Trace shipment through transit - to final destination
- Communicate with offices Overseas, Agents, Airlines, Truckers, and any other vendors.
- Min. 3 years Air Export experience with a Freight forwarder / Cargo company
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Computer proficiency; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Clean background - no arrests and able to pass a drug screen
Apply Online Below
International Freight Forwarder is currently looking for an Air Export Agent for the Los Angeles office. Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, reliable, have a strong work ethic, and the ability to function effectively as part of our growing team. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail are a must as our customers are our greatest asset.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
as the leading employment Search firm for the Transportation Industry.
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary, temp and payroll services.