Position domiciled in Worcester, MA
$1,500 Sign On Bonus
Day Shift, Monday thru Friday
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Call Recruiting at (888) 980-5077.
As a Diesel Mechanic/Technician:
- You will be responsible for shop cleanliness, safety and mechanical excellence including diagnostics and preventative maintenance.
- The equipment the operation will work on includes diesel trucks and trailers
- In addition, this position will perform preventive maintenance and repair work necessary on fleet vehicles; conduct inspections and diagnostic tests along with identifying worn or damage parts needing repair or replacement
- Day Shift Monday thru Friday
- $1500 Sign on Bonus
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 3 years of related experience as a Diesel Mechanic
- Class A or B CDL **Preferred**
- ASE Certifications a plus
- Strong diagnostic skills using the latest OEM and JPro software
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Own set of tools
- A clean PSP/MVR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency with OEM and JPro software along with TMT
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
Our Excellent Benefits include:
- Excellent health benefits
Call Recruiting at (888) 980-5077
Or apply online below.
Transervice provides fair rewards and real career advancement potential.
Building long-term relationships is the foundation of our success at Transervice Logistics, Inc. This approach has made us the trusted choice of renowned brands throughout North America for half a century, extending from our client base to our talented team members. With more than 120 locations, our rapidly growing, service-oriented company has earned the reputation as a top organization because we focus on building strong, long-term relationships with our customers and our valued employees, who appreciate our commitment to excellence in logistics. If you're one of us, enjoy the career advantages you deserve.