In order to enhance our strategy of completely meeting sales customers' needs and profitability we are currently seeking a Customer Experience Specialist. This role will provide day-to-day sales and administrative assistance to our customers. The Customer Experience Specialist will support the sales department within the District as they work to achieve the overall sales goals set by the company by providing day-to-day sales and administrative assistance to our lease customers thus enabling our Account Managers to increase their face time with both prospects and existing customers.
-Providing customer problem resolution
-One point of contact for the sales reps to turn over any customer needs and concerns that have been requested of them.
-Managing customer action items as required
-Procuring and or creating reports and data for customers and sales associates
-New Customer Orientation involvement
-Assisting with monthly mailers, newsletter....etc.
-Maintaining accurate customer lists / My Fleet / Email addresses
-Preparing customer review reports/presentations
-Monitor in-service decal installation
-Train customers on certain processes or services available to them (i.e.: Fuel & Mileage, My Fleet)
-Keep a daily resolution log of all activities with customers
-Penske system usage (applicants will be trained on use): AMS, MyFleet, FleetNet, ServiceNet, AS400, Support Central Work Flows, AdHoc Reports, Sales Force, Business Intelligence, CMS & RentalNet.
-Other projects as assigned by the Supervisor
Work Schedule to be Determined
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate's degree or higher preferred.
- 3-5 years of Customer Service experience required
- Strong telephone skills required
- Experience working in a customer driven environment required
- Must have the ability to work independently and drive change but also be a team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Must be detail oriented, organized, flexible and able to multi-task.
- Strong customer service and computer skills required.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.