Supply Chain Supervisor - 1st Shift
Responsible for central warehouse Supply-chain operations.
Ensures proper warehouse operation, assembly and manufacturing KANBAN feeding, packaging item production, KARDEX operation, MEZZANINE operation, domestic/export sales order operation, Government/LE(law enforcement) project and shipping/receiving operation.
This position is critical role of the Supply Chain Logistics department providing state-of-art SCM in a fast-pace and growing environment.
• Ensures that all problems are properly reported to Supply Chain Logistics Manager
• Participate in projects under Supply Chain Logistics Manager as needed
• Support/pass along communication between Team Members and Supply Chain Logistics Manager
• Work with all other departments to support business objectives
• LEAN: Supports all LEAN activities in the Supply Chain Logistics, especially the sustainable execution and implementation of 5S principles (order and cleanliness) and continuous process improvements (stable processes) based on KAIZEN principles to achieve highest quality standards
• Ensures compliance with legal and company ordinances in his/her areas of responsibility
• Ensures compliance to ISO-, OSHA- and Environmental Protection regulatory and ensures highest safety standards in his/her area of responsibility
• Keeps his/her standard of knowledge up-to-date in his/her area of responsibility through continuing education measures
• Responsible for hiring, evaluation and termination TM; as well as determine shifts, if applicable
Education and/or Experience:
• Strongly preferred: bachelor's degree in business major such as management, operations, supply chain and logistics
• Must have good written and verbal communications skills
• Must be able to work with Microsoft Dynamics AX
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (in particular Microsoft excel)
• Must operate variety of equipment including forklift, pallet jack and hand truck
• Strong leadership
• Attention to details
• Working in a fast paced environment
• Attention to accident prevention regulations
• Follow rules and regulations
• Bear responsibility for the range of activity
• Attention to and observance of process instructions and quality documents
• Requires the ability to handle sensitive issues with a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism
• Ability to work with employees within all levels of company
• Must be able to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
• Needs to have strong multi-tasking abilities. Be able to plan work activities, use time wisely and develop realistic action plans
• Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment and handle complicated issues
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified employees and applicants with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop and bend. The employee is required to use fingers and hands to package parts. The employee is regularly required to lift and move boxes with an average weight of 40 lbs. but a maximum weight of 50 lbs. Personal safety protective equipment required. The employee is regularly required to push a cart with an average weight of 260 lbs.