Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
As a part of Sales, you'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
The Sales Associate (SA) is a full-time Sales position that is designed to build a world class Direct Store Delivery (DSD) business at the retail level. A major objective of this role is to establish and maintain rapport with key store individuals while providing outstanding customer service, maximizing sales, conducting effective planning & order-writing; as well as supporting and completing activities such as merchandising & shelf-pricing. The Sales Associate exploits selling opportunities, company programs, and strategies to positively influence the sale of Mondelēz International products to retail stores on a variety of territories while covering the vacation or leave of absence of a Sales Representative.
- Training for the Sales Representative role. Develop complete knowledge of Mondelēz products, systems, and procedures, including: sales objectives, campaigns and promotions, sales brochures and order guides, sales presentations, sources of product and distribution, and proper merchandising concepts.
- Inventory Management/Order Writing. Develop skills in order-writing and managing inventory.
- Stock Shelves and Rotate Product. Work in conjunction with the Merchandisers to ensure inventory is fully-stocked, rotated and presentable at all times.
- Sales. Sell new products, displays, and promotions at store level, as well as build and maintain displays.
- Territory Management. Cover open Sales Representative territories as part of career development.
- Travel. Overnights hotel stays may occur when covering out of town territories.
Benefits and Compensation:
The Sales Associate role is designed to be a transitional role into the Sales Representative role. This position offers a comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit package, in addition to paid vacation, holidays, 401(k) match and Employee Assistance Program benefits. Also offered is a company vehicle, which includes a gas card and vehicle maintenance program. Along with a competitive compensation package, the Sales Associate is also eligible to participate in an incentive program.