Job Title :
Analyst, Equipment Admin
Support Equipment Administration and Operations
• Data Integrity working with EDI and vendors to ensure we receive timely events. Updating system with correct info using provided proper interchange receipts from truckers / shippers.
• Analyzing root cause of EDI errors and working with BPIT, ONE EDI, and Vendors to resolve root cause issues.
• Updating back and front office standard operating procedures (SOP) on how to resolve EDI Errors.
• Representing Equipment Admin in system enhancement projects
• Building and sustaining Equipment Admin related reports in OPUS, COGNOS and other related systems.
• Supporting other Equipment Admin functions as needed such as:
Off - hire containers
Assist truckers / shippers on street turns
Sale of containers for damaged equipment
MNR for destroyed equipment
Lost/ stolen containers
Core Required Skills and Competencies:
- A b i l i t y to evaluate data, analyze, and problem solve
- A b i l i t y to multi-task and prioritize
- Acts with initiative and passion for success
- A n alytical and forecasting skills
- Hi g h l e v e l w r i t t e n communication skills
- R e sponsive , d e p e nda ble a nd f o l l o ws t hr oug h
Function Specific Required Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and prioritize
- Experience in liner operations/logistics industry to include comprehensive procurement experience in Rail, truck, or related operations
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel including formulas and macros
- Creative skills and ability to explore new opportunities
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Required Minimum Years Experience:
- 3-5 years of Industry experience- Ocean carrier
Required Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred