This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Logistics Management Associate
817 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we're proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
Under direct Supervision, this entry level position performs a wide variety of manual and clerical tasks, primarily responsible for picking and cleaning material to support manufacturing.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Accurate/timely/neat documentation, written and electronic.
- Ability to learn and operate applicable computer systems.
- Familiar and capable of using MS office suite.
- Be able to cross train in other warehouse functions.
- Responsible for order picking, cleaning and movement of material in support of production.
- Load and unload trucks using applicable industrial equipment.
- Coordination for receiving, storage and processing of goods.
- Inspect and verify material, labels and documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Transfer material to proper storage areas.
- Actively participate and support all site and team projects and initiatives.
- Complete all required job specific cGMP and Safety training.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 years Distribution, Warehousing and/or Manufacturing in a regulated industry.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.