Logistics Agent II
Logistic Agent will be involved at the receiving process, inventory management and orders processing for the assigned account by either performing part of the process or verifying the task completion and accuracy.
- Office related work with accurate Data Entry in WMS system and customer service support;Ability to learn multiple jobs by cross training within multiple customer accounts;
- Maintain accurate inventory by performing physical inventory cycle count and reconcile discrepancies.
- Contact carriers to set up trucking arrangements, monitor shipments and provide POD once freight is delivered;
- General Warehouse loading and unloading trucks and containers on a sit down forklift, and process receiving freight put away in rack storage location using standup forklift;
- Utilize RF scanners to pick orders and/or check inbound/outbound shipments timely and accurately;
- Must be able to work overtime (including Saturdays occasionally);
- Prepare and process parcel shipments by UPS, Fedex, DHL;
- Prepare and process shipping documents (Bill of Lading, Shipper's Instructions, Certificates of Origin).
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of related logistics experience preferably on large 3PL distribution warehouse environment;
- Employee must have the ability to walk extensively, sit and/or stand for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands (packing , labeling, moving packages);
- Employee must have the ability to lift and move items up to 50 pounds.
- Employee must be computer literated, have the ability to read and understand freight documents, utilize WMS system and RF scanners to perform some tasks;
- Desirable previous customer service experience - mostly by phone and email communication .
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1 st of the month following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short &
- Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation, and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective p olicies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
About Yusen Logistics (Americas )
As a part of the NYK Group, Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. performs a key role in keeping world trade moving by offering air and ocean freight forwarding, global warehousing, reverse logistics, intermodal and multimodal transportation, and supply chain solutions to some of the world's largest industries. For more information, please visit our website at www.yusen-logistics.com.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.