LCL Export Operations Coordinator– CHI
Shipco Transport Inc., a leading international cargo transportation company, has an immediate opening at our Chicago branch located in Itasca, IL for an experienced LCL Export Operations Coordinator.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing Cargo Notification Receipts
- Handling CFS tasks as needed.
- Handling customers' requests relating to Cargo Notification Receipts (CNR's)
- Handling the Operations Email Box in conjunction with other team members
- Loading, finalizing and turning over Linehaul trucks from CHI controlled origins
- Loading containers and all that involves:
- HAZ compatibility submitting HAZ to vendors
- Dispatching with trucker
- Sending load plans
- Making sure all cut offs are met
- Manage Carrier Bookings and schedules
- Updating files with transit information
- Managing any cargo disruption and notifying all related parties accordingly.
- Communicate with steam ship lines, customers, agents and vendors
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of LCL operations
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Working under pressure and able to understand and meet deadlines
- Strong data entry skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent organization skills, attention for details and an aptitude for a fast paced, multi-tasking, customer service minded environment. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines
- Works under immediate supervision
- Reports to the Operations Supervisor
We offer a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience.
We offer medical, dental, life, vision, short term and long term disability insurance. We also offer a flexible benefits plan, an optional wellness program and a matching 401(k) plan.
Please submit your resume by Applying Online Below!