Logistics done differently.
XPO Logistics, a leader in the transportation and logistics industry, is looking for a hardworking, highly skilled professional who knows how to get the best out of his/her team. As the Customer Service Supervisor, you will ensure customer satisfaction on an accelerated service commitment level, as well as lead the performance of a Customer Service Representative (CSR) team to provide maximum productivity and outstanding service. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of the local CSR team to achieve a superior level of customer satisfaction; ensure customer service standards and procedures are followed
- Work directly with customers to research and resolve complex customer inquiries; identify root causes and develop effective solutions
- Act as the escalation point for customer care, both internally and externally
- Hire, motivate and develop direct reports; promote a high level of employee engagement
- Support and occasionally fill in for CSRs in the service center or district
- Ensure customer expectations are met and always act with the customer's best interest in mind; advocate for best-in-class customer experiences and a customer-focused XPO culture
- Analyze, develop and monitor metrics and key performance indicators; provide appropriate reporting to senior management
- Proactively work with Operations, Sales, Marketing and Communications to continuously improve business practices and processes
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of related work experience, or equivalent military experience
- 3 years of leadership experience
- Experience building and improving processes, and establishing metrics to track and illustrate performance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM
It'd be great if you also have:
- Availability to work extended hours when necessary; travel occasionally
- Experience in a Less-than-Truckload (LTL) freight operations, transportation operations, logistics or supply chain environment
- Ability to quickly learn and achieve proficiency in new software applications
- Highly organized with proven ability to multitask; able to prioritize workload under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain high ethical standards and confidentiality
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.