This position will inspect, monitor and maintain all ammonia refrigeration systems
- Inspect, monitor, and maintain all ammonia refrigeration systems
- Responsible for Installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance services for commercial refrigeration and HVAC systems
- Commercial/industrial equipment includes restaurant equipment, convenience stores, cold storage facilities, distribution companies, and super market refrigeration
- Troubleshoot and repair commercial HVAC systems to including split systems, chillers, packaged units, oil- and gas-fired boilers and control systems
- Perform preventative maintenance service for contract customers
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
• 3 years of Commercial refrigeration experience
• Food service equipment experience (not required but a plus)
• Understanding of control systems and wiring
• Refrigeration and /or trade certification (preferred)
• Technical or Refrigeration Engineers Technician Association (RETA) certification preferred
• Must have knowledge of state, federal, and local regulations, including OSHA and EPA with experience writing PSM
• Knowledge of general warehouse practices
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to pass HAZMAT certification and respirator test. (Wear SCBA)
• OSHA and safety training preferred.
• EPA certification preferred
• Complete daily preventive maintenance and reports as tasks are completed
• Ability to work with tablet-based service ticket software system
• Must have current PC and mobile electronics experience.
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
• The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.