Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
The Interstate Family of Companies encompasses five distinct companies that provide global transportation, supply chain logistics and relocation management solutions to individuals, corporations and government agencies. At Interstate we offer a strong benefits package, competitive salaries and opportunities for growth and development.
We are seeking a Operations Recruiter for a Full-Time opportunity located in our Springfield, VA. This is a fast pace high volume environment supporting a wide variety of Driver, Moving & Logistic positions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop annual recruiting strategies to include forecasting demand as well as partnering with Human Resources and Operation Leadership.
- Develop and lead the day-to-day mover and driver recruiting processes and act as a resource on all points of the recruiting cycle.
- Develop and lead all sourcing metrics to sustainable hiring productivity. This includes mentoring process & adjusting resources and strategies throughout the year as needed.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Work with other members of the Operations, Human Resource and Safety to identify and address recruiting key items such as market research, wage surveys, unemployment and other factors affecting our ability to attract and retain talent.
- Creative sourcing and development of a pool of qualifies applicants through the use of traditional and non-traditional techniques including social media channels, cold-calling, direct sourcing and networking.
- Recruit, source qualified applicants, screen applicants, schedule and conduct interviews, administer tests, check references and background checks.
- Partner with Hiring Mangers on selection process. Advise on Interviewing techniques, resources and process tools.
- Act as liaison with area employment agencies, military bases, VFW's, and temporary agencies.
- Lead seasonal recruiting program including conduct internal open house, attend job fairs, and plan workforce needs to align with operations requirements.
- Assist with college recruiting relationships with local colleges. As well as the Internship Program by utilizing college counselors and job boards.
- Attends recruiting trips involving trade shows, truck stops and nationwide seminars.
- Travel as needed.
- Keep abreast of current industry news as well as professional development as needed to perform this job to the best of his or her ability.
- Experienced with proven success building internal and external relationships and attracting the best and most qualified talent possible.
- Represent the Company with integrity and Professionalism , Promote company through visits to clients, service providers and industry meetings, and Represent the company for business development and resolution of service issues
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Three (3) years Industry Experience or fast pace service industry experience is necessary.
- Six (6) years of fast pace Recruiting experience, Prefer strong sourcing experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, experience can be substituted for education.
- Six (6) years of Applicant Tracking System experience, ADP Workforces Now.
- Minimum requirement in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is that of intermediate to advance. Minimum keyboard skill is 40 wpm.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, multi-task, and prioritize as needed.
- Must be timely and reliable, professional, accurate and detail oriented.
- Moving Industry: 3 years (Required)
- Recruiting: 6 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement