Remote Freight Sales Agent with Commission and Full Benefits
Company Profile: We are a midsize international shipping company who specializes in high consequence shipping.
Job Description: We are seeking a highly motivated sales representative with experience and a desire to grow their own business. We will provide excellent support as you grow. This position will plan and carry out direct sales activities to attain new accounts in accordance with agreed sales and business plans, also must have an existing and/or active customer bases.
This individual will collaborate with others to grow revenue and exceed targets by promoting/ selling the business and driving sales activity through a designated territory, while using discretion and independent judgment. We offer a very competitive compensation structure and the ability to work from where you live. We look forward to welcoming you to the team.
- Your own customers; maintain & develop your existing accounts (requires who recently worked or works for NVOCC/Freight Forwarding company), prospect for new ones
- YNegotiate rates with customers and carriers
- Generating leads through cold calling, networking and referrals
- Professional follow-up and coordination between customers and carriers
- Provide documented activity reports of your sales efforts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Follow all company policies, ethics and company procedures
- Paid Vacation
- Health & Dental insurance *after 3 months of probation period
- Competitive commissions
- Full service support 24/7
- This is an independent role that allows you to work from home or a remote office.
- Base Salary PLUS Competitive Commission
- Minimum 5 years' experience within the logistics (Freight Forwarding) in a Sales Executive
- An existing or recently active customer bases
- Initiate contact with prospective customers via calls, emails, and direct contact
- A desire to maximize your income on a commission basis (no limit on earnings potential)
- Self-motivated and customer service-oriented
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- No enforceable encumbrances with prior employers