Quality Inspector - -Phoenix, AZ - req52896
• Read blueprints and understand GD & T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing)
• Perform visual and dimensional inspection on a variety of intricate and precision machined and electronic parts
• Review, edit, and document inspection processes
• Conduct department audits to ensure current documentation is in use and that the certification (calibration) of all tooling and test equipment is current
• Generate inspection reports and corrective action requests
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
• Understands basic concepts of Kaizan, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, or equivalents - any certification a plus
• Previous inspection experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and SAP
• Understanding of quality systems requirements (AS 9120, ISO 9001 etc.)
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Kuehne Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.