Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
With more than nearly 100,000 employees around the world, we need to make our size work for us. Your human resources skills can help make that happen. You'll partner with business units to create growth opportunities for our talent, building the right enterprise capabilities and, ultimately, a culture that enables us to be competitive ... and also fun.
Part of the Information Busines Services (IBS) Change Management Service Line. The IBS Change Management Service Line is responsible for providing change support for key initiatives which are implementing a significant change within the company. This team supports projects that are rolling out pocess, organization, ways of working and system changes.
This role will focus on delivering change management for mulitiple priority initiatives in the Research, Development, Quality & Innovation space. For some initiatives this role may need to assume minimal project management activities as needed.
- Accountable for change and communication of the projects in scope including responsibility for:
- Provide guidance and oversight for any Regional Change Leads and the Human Resources Global Functional stakeholders in setting up and delivering an appropriate change and communication strategy
- Identify & assess organizational impacts impacts to the organization / people / process / technology
- Identify and deliver adequate interventions to support the behavioral shifts required to implement & sustain new way of working
- Leverage lessons learned from previous, similar projects to constantly improve future strategies
- Help define and design the strategic change and communication interventions that enable the delivery of successful & sustainable outcomes based on assessment of the maturity of the organization at the start. This will have to happen in collaboration with the Regional Organization Effectiveness team or Functonal Human Resources. Ensure engagement and success also with the all impacted parts of the business
- Identify communication needs & draft key messages associated with the project and create communications plans and materials in partnership with the relevant HR & communication teams.
- Provide support to build individual and organization change capability amongst initative teams and key stakeholders within area of scope (in alignment with the overall Mondelēz change capability building strategy) and influence through ongoing partnership and active coaching.
- Provide tools to measure and monitor the ongoing effectiveness of change interventions through qualitative and quantitative measures
- Ten years' experience managing and implementing change management initiatives with some global experience required.
- Experience or direct exposure to best practice HR Business Leadership is preferred
- Training / instructional design experience required
- Some Project management experience is required
- Bachelor Degree required
- Experience with Research, Development and Quality preferred
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.