Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Strategy is where you'll help us develop plans to shape an exciting future for Mondelēz International. Working with our excellent team of strategy professionals, you'll diagnose key business growth drivers, set strategic direction for the future, prioritize our growth initiatives, and partner with our business teams to implement our growth plans.
The Global Senior Manager, Foresights is a key role within our Strategy, Insights and Analytics (SIA) function that will help shape the future of global snacking at Mondelēz. Reporting to the Global Lead of Social Listening/Foresights, you will steer a community of practice globally in order to guide brand strategy, innovation, and activation plans. This is a new role as we reinvest in our Insights & Analytics team.
- Curate an advantaged level of foresight and deep cultural understanding across sources to uncover meaningful trends in snacking moments;
- Transform daily data points into tangible and culturally-relevant growth plans;
- Anticipate consumer-driven market shifts by cross-pollinating insights derived from social media, influencers, syndicated research, and proprietary work;
- Help evangelize the Mondelēz culture into one that differentiates and competes on foresights by directly influencing marketing and business strategy;
- Identify best practices in the industry and across Mondelēz, codifying and scaling approaches that inspire continuous improvement in foresights;
- Ensure that cutting-edge capabilities in visualization and artificial intelligence are integrated into the trends roadmap.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience, with progression;
- Media/Creative/Intelligence/Communication agency background or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) that is considered best-in-class in Global Cultural Insights or Consumer Trends;
- Proficient in conducting trend analysis across geographies & interpreting cultural dynamics to drive strategy and action;
- Successfully shares learnings across a complex and highly-matrixed global organization;
- Experience in making sense of pop culture as well as the accelerating dynamics of technology and people;
- Highly creative, with an ability to think outside the box in crafting compelling business narratives that stick;
- Hands-on expertise with visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Spotfire) is a plus.
You need to have relevant knowledge and be educated to the highest standard:
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred;
- Business experience across developed and emerging markets;
- Edge-seeker with a finger on the pulse of the social, cultural, technological, and global landscape;
- Tech and media adept, particularly when it comes to storytelling platforms;
- Passionate about all things snacking, along with technology and pop culture, and is able to spot as well as act on the next big thing that connects with people.
You are a true leader:
- Visible change agent with proven success in proactively impacting the business;
- Excellent collaboration skills across all levels internally and externally;
- Persuasive verbal and written communication skills to influence senior leaders in a fast-moving and highly-matrixed global environment;
- Exemplary storytelling skills and business acumen to distill large and complex data into simple and relevant recommendations.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.