This position is for local residents only.
TRADE COMPLIANCE ANALYST
(**This is a Contract role with the potential of become a permanent position**)
LOCATION: New York Metro area
• Heavy HTS Classification
• Handle Customs Valuation
• Knowledge of Free Trade Agreements and Special Trade Agreements
• PGA experience - foster good relationships with government agents
• Create various reports and make analysis as needed
• Be an advocate for Compliance training cross functionally.
• Develop good relationships with internal business partners and operations
• Global Trade Compliance experience
• SAP experience a plus
• Textile & Apparel experience a plus
• Data Systems experience
• Compliance Process driven
• Project Management Experience
• Team player
For further information and/or to be considered please contact:
Joyelle Benker email@example.com
ALL INQUIRIES HANDLED IN THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE
As an Executive Recruiter I specialize in Trade Compliance ad Logistics positions.
Tyler Search Consultants is an Executive Search firm dedicated to the Global Trade community specializing in all levels of Import/Export, Trade Compliance as well as Supply Chain Management and International Logistics.