This position is for local residents only.
Tele/Outside Sales Account Executive
- Maintain and develop an assigned account base to cultivate opportunities.
- Grow account production by closing new business in all service categories
offered by ECU WW (i.e. Exports- LCL/FCL/AIR/Project Cargo. Imports-
LCL/FCL/AIR, ECU Trucking, etc)
- Develop relationships with key/target accounts in an effort to increase cooperation and shipment volumes from these key clients.
- Follow up on weekly quote data for large volume shipments and target trade lanes.
- Follow up with customers to discuss and address any concerns
- Assist and contact new accounts opened in system. Set up those accounts with contacts, rates and other necessary credentials needed to successfully work with ECU WW systems and departments.
- Research market and industry trends, as well as perform client analysis to uncover new opportunities
- Respond, qualify and follow up with foreign agent's sales leads
- Spend 2 – 3 days per month visiting clients in face to face meetings
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be organized, self-driven and demonstrate excellent telephone communications skills. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish or Portuguese) preferred.
- 2 years prior industry experience preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general industry documentation, terminology and communications.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.