3rd Shift WMS Super User - -Whitestown, IN - req48140
• Responsibilities include but are not limited to installing, maintaining and supporting the facilities WMS and automation systems.
• Provide general maintenance and system updates on network hardware and software, analyze problems, and monitor networks to ensure their availability to users.
• Responsible for the efficient transmission of information and the storage and analysis of information by means of computer networks and systems, the Internet, and computer databases.
• May gather data to determine system and network requirements.
• Will train associates on updated SOP's, WMS and WCS programs, and RF guns.
• Will test and coordinate modifications to the system when needed, and troubleshoot problems when they occur.
• Maintains system efficiency. Will ensure the site's computer system allows all the components, including computers, the network, and software, to work properly together.
• May be required to be on call outside of normal business hours in order to resolve system failures or other problems.
• Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to site management and client management (as appropriate).
• Will work with corporate IT to resolve complex issues.
• Will produce regular reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Will rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
• Will respond to all inquiries about WMS and/or other related computer related issues.
• Sets goals to provide continuous improvement
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• Minimum of three (3) years related industry experience
• Must have been classified as either proficient or a super-user with a Warehouse Management System
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Outlook
• Prior experience using Manhattan is preferred-
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to function in a fast-paced multi-functional environment where priorities change quickly
• Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities
• Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible and handle interactions with all levels of organization and with external clients
• Demonstrated ability to communicate well with other members of the team and with non-technical users
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Kuehne Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.