The Enterprise Master Data Management (eMDM) Leader is a new Director level role within Agility's Global Integrated Logistics (GIL) Division that is responsible for directing the organization in driving governance around how Master Data is being used within systems used to manage daily operations. This role has overall responsibility in advancing and enhancing current Master Data governance models that are in place, working with Stakeholders in the delivery of this model, working with our MDM Agile Team to ensure all governance considerations are built into internal systems, and working to build a strategy to ensure all Master Data remains accurate and remain aligned with our business strategy by using standardized and consistently implemented practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Master Data Governance
- Leading the evolution of our Master Data governance models to be in sync with a changing business landscape, building of modern technology, and key transformative initiatives taking place with the Operations and Finance organizations.
- Ensuring that the optimal governance structure and compliance activities are communicated throughout the organization and transparent to all stakeholders
- Develop change management communication to promote MDM governance models with internal stakeholders, as needed.
- Defining organizational requirements for the resources, structures and cultural changes necessary to support successful governance of Master Data enterprise wide.
- MDM Digitization
- Responsible for coordinating with our internal Agile Teams and functional stakeholders (Quality, Finance, Ops, Sales & Commercial) in developing and maintaining technology based Data Management capabilities to be line with the vision of the organization
- Support our system implementation efforts by being a key point of contact for our users.
- Stakeholder Management
- Ensure alignment with key stakeholders
- Analyzing the current business and IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement as it comes to the governance and usage of Master Data within our internal systems
- Degree in business management, supply chain, computer science, or a related field of study
- Additional training or certification in organization change management is highly desirable
- Previous experience managing a large organization's Master Data is highly desirable
- Experience in driving technology based solutions to enable the business to realize core organizational strategies
- Experience in the logistics domain with a deep understanding of differentiating factors & directing the emergence of business architecture and IT implementation to create value.
- Demonstrated track record of leading high-performance teams toward the successful attainment of challenging goals
- Ability to drive projects and timelines and work under pressure
- Accustomed to working in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Positive "can-do" attitude
- High integrity, objectivity, and independency
- Excellent analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of all components of Data Management and governance
- Knowledge of business re-engineering principles and processes
- Ability to bridge Business needs with IT capabilities
- Strong soft skills - communication, collaboration, team work, cultural sensitivity, problem solving with a proactive approach
- Team player with ability to work with cross-functional, cross cultural teams and all levels of management
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally at a high frequency - expect a minimum of one week of travel a month;
TIME & TRAVEL COMMITMENTS
Minimum travel of up to 25% to attend workshops and various meetings.
English: this position requires strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment and on all levels.
WORK HOURS AND ENVIRONMENT
Normal working hours for this position will be defined. However, the position will require beyond normal working hours to support business needs due to team locations in different time zones.