With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
In Information Systems, you'll connect and empower every aspect of our global organization through excellence in technology and services. This includes investing in growth-enabling solutions as well as systems that integrate our supply chain from procurement to manufacturing, and customer service to logistics. You'll help Mondelēz International implement the right business capabilities, powered by better information
Purpose of role
Service Delivery Executive - Hosting Engineer is a key role in the NA hosting group to support, maintain and manage the hosting Run operations within Cloud and on-premise dedicated data centres.
The role will provide leadership and business focus to the Operations team and is responsible for the day to day management of the production ITS Systems for the NA region. The role is key to the stability and performance for all critical systems supporting the the region. The candidate will drive operational thought throughout the organization and be the champion supporting the daily operations of ITS systems.
1)Plan, organize, and control multiple responsibilities to achieve project objectives; technically guide projects through to completion.
2) Interact with and advise business representatives of the application regarding functional and non-functional requirements
3) Provide consultative support during production incidents
4) Drive and support system reliability, availability, scale, and performance activities
5) Collaborate with Technical services partners to ensure smooth operations of the function.
6) Directs the daily operation and delivery of the MDLZ's production IT systems.
7) Govern appropriate policies, procedures and documentation for Hosting Operations.
8)Runs an operational organization with service-level objectives, optimizing operational activities and driving visibility into operations through analysis, trends and measurement.
9) Ensures adherence to existing IT methodologies, standards, policies documentation, and quality control standards.
10) Produces periodic operational reports, document and update internal procedures.
11) Oversees problem management processes to identify and proactively rectify incident trends.
12) Works with the business units to communicate valuable information about system maintenance, changes, and events.
13) Builds strong partnerships with project delivery, architecture, and application teams to ensure delivery of robust technology solutions for the business
14) Manages service provider relationships to ensure that deliverables and SLA's are met
15) Develop expert knowledge of Mondelēz's business and problem/solution domain
1) 12 years of relevant ITS experince in Hosting Service operations including running Infrastructure operations with breadth from multiple IT disciplines.
2) Expert knowledge of current information technology tools and platforms, especially involving enterprise networks, hosting environments (including hybrid / public cloud) and mobility solutions is required.
3) Knowledge of best practices for IT operations 24 X 7 model
4) Experience problem solving issues on globally distributed systems and critical product service environments
5) Capable of technical deep dives into infrastructure, databases, and applications as needed
6) Working knowledge adhering to related infrastructure audit requirements and other regional regulations like Sarbanes Oxley.
7) Knowledge of information security frameworks and best practice operational procedures is required.
8) Knowledge of and experience implementing ITIL / Service Management frameworks.
9) Financial analysis and management capability required. Experience in developing IT budgets and managing to budget targets.
10) Experience with IT cost optimization, vendor / partner management.
11) Must have strong interpersonal and communications skills to effectively communicate with all levels of ITS staff, both technical and non-technical.
12) Must have strong collaboration skills; ability to engage stakeholders and build productive working relationships.
13) Strong customer focus and service orientation.
14) Ability to contribute to the development of the overall ITS Hosting strategy .
Dealing with ambiguity
Operationalization & Support"
Continuous Service Improvement
Operationalization & Support"
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.