Warehouse Hiring Event - -Aurora, IL - req53307
• Duties may include receiving, checking, palletizing, shrink wrapping, and storing
• Verify and receive materials into inventory
• Mark and inventory packages for storage or transit
• Work from pick sheet to pull product or supplies
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Basic computer and math skills
• Ability to walk/stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
• Prior experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment is a plus
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Kuehne Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.