Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
Responsible for maintaining a clean, sanitary and hazard-free environment within the building.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provides regular cleaning of facility through vacuuming, dusting, mopping and removing trash.
- Cleans bathrooms regularly; maintains supply of soap, tissue and towels.
- Maintains cleaning supplies and orders as needed.
- May provide snow removal or application of ice melt on outside walkways when conditions warrant.
- Performs specialized cleaning duties as needed.
- Cleaning & housekeeping in a cooler (36F) and / or freezer (-10F) environment.
- Daily recordkeeping of tasks performed as detailed on Master Cleaning Schedule.
- Use of chemical dilution system, ensuring right cleaning products used for specific tasks.
- Read and comprehend MSDS for approved cleaning products.
- Reports to supervisor any security or safety concerns observed in the workplace.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.