Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
In Marketing, you'll be the ones who first capture our consumers' imaginations, giving them a tantalizing taste of our brands. You'll work to help our brands stay relevant to consumers by developing and activating brand plans that capture their imagination, passion and loyalty.
Supports the brand lead on in-year delivery of the AC plan and P&L by actively participating in the IBP process, ensuring flawless execution of the launch plan and programming calendars, and making informed prioritization and resource allocation decisions. Ensures seamless sales linkage and efficient tactical execution / launch plan delivery to drive business performance.
- Supports the brand leads for the assigned portfolio and launches; partner with equity/innovation/sales teams to support the launch and sell-in efforts for the portfolio
- Lead cross functional team to deliver Triscuit commercialization projects from PDR through launch; support innovation counterpart in commercialization projects
- Support P&L / category financial performance management by being a key stakeholder in the IBP process, including owning forecast assumptions as well as identifying risks & generating opportunities
- Understand key KPI performance and utilize to prepare gap closure recommendations for the brand on top and bottom line; identify A&C / trade budget spend needs to execute recommendations; consult and/or inform equity/innovation partners where necessary; lead scoping as needed for incremental gap closing activities
- Support tactical execution and resolution of escalated issues for the commercial plan
- Aggregate materials and selling stories for annual and monthly Sales Communications based on inputs from Equity, Innovation, and Sales Planning
- Support portfolio management efforts including recommendations for SKU rationalization and resolution of in-year ad-hoc product/package issues & opportunities
- Lead brand command centers to manage critical issues as needed
- Expert in Triscuit business performance & drivers, sharing with manager and leads & informing next year sufficiency
- Report solid line to the Associate Director
- Bachelor's Degree is required;
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience;
- Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity & fast paced environment
- Ability to build and deliver against strict timelines
- Ability to work with a cross functional team
- Analytic and creative thinking skills
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities Strong business acumen
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.