The Scheduling Coordinator will serve as the customer's primary contact with respect to fleet repair needs and oversight of preventive maintenance compliance for the fleet. This position is a part of our fast-paced and growing Fleet Management department.
This exciting position is located at our Corporate offices in a country and suburban setting 7 miles South of Reading, PA. Our location is a convenient commute with ample free and easy parking.
- Schedule preventive maintenance repairs for customer's fleet of vehicles
- Schedule needed repairs for customer's fleet of vehicles
- Act as a liaison between the servicing location and customer
- Demonstrate excellent phone and customer service skills to interact with internal and external customers
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
Some keywords related to this position are: Automotive mechanic/technician; Vehicle Maintenance; Diesel mechanic/technician; military; Service Manager; Service Writer; Service Advisor; Customer Service, Call Center Professional
- 2 or more years of customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask in a face paced environment required
- Basic mechanical knowledge preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook required
- Ability and willingness to obtain ASE C1 certification within 2 years of employment required. (Penske will assist in training, work study time, and cost to obtain certification)
- Willingness or previous work experience in a call center environment required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 260,000 vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and
warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
People living in or near these PA locations in the Reading area have found our opportunities of interest. Wyomissing, Kutztown, Hamburg, Pottstown, Lebanon, Quakertown, Exton, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Breinigsville, Fogelsville, Manheim, Lancaster, King of Prussia, Millersville, Palmyra, Mt Joy, East Norriton, Bethlehem, Montgomeryville, North Wales, Wilmington, Media, Ft Washington, Horsham, Phillipsburg NJ, Harrisburg, York, Mendenhall, Philadelphia.