Staubach & Associates conducts job searches NATIONWIDE in all areas of Supply Chain- salary of $60,000 to $300,000.
Please see a job listing of all of our Supply Chain openings on our website - www.staubachassociates.com.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• APICS Certified a plus
• You have a minimum of 10 years' experience in SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING with hands on experience in strategic, tactical, scheduling and project execution.
Additional Required Experience:
• You must have large scale transformation experience
• You have been a Project Team Lead and have Strong Financial Acumen
• You have previously implemented a Supply Chain Planning System
• You must have Advanced Technical Training and Manufacturing Operations Experience
• Lead a team of business process and technical resources - cross functionally - involving - planning, sourcing, production, and distribution of materials across a company's global supply chain.
• Previous experience leading a global system implementation with effective change management
• Strong Project Management skills
• Leadership skills - including excellent communication and working knowledge of Microsoft Offices, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to solve complex process and operational business challenges by thinking strategically through analytical reporting.
• Develop project milestones and deliverables to execute the RFP through implementation of a Supply Planning Systems
• Enabling strategic and tactical scheduling as well as materials management across all businesses, while also ensuring alignment of system requirements to future state process design
• Manage the project plan
• Measure performance, track progress, and report results
• Provide subject matter expertise to Planners and the Project Team (on process definition, planning strategy, tool design) to ensure the planning strategies transition across: Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production Scheduling, and Materials Management
Six figure salary plus bonus and company paid nationwide relocation
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.