Staubach & Associates conducts job searches NATIONWIDE in all areas of Supply Chain- salary of $60,000 to $300,000.
Please see a job listing of all of our Supply Chain openings on our website - www.staubachassociates.com.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum of 5 years' Distribution Optimization experience.
• Optimization experience described as follows:
o Implementing LEAN in a Distribution environment - High Volume - Multi Shift
o Leading Lean implementation/transformation in a matrix environment
o Leader of Kaizen Events
o Strong Analytical Problem - Solving and Decision Making skills
o Influencing skills
o Team Building Skills
o Strong Communication skills
• Provide leadership, mentorship and training to all levels and functions on the use and practice of LEAN methodologies and tools - within all of the Companies Distribution Centers
• Lead Kaizen events targeted at waste elimination
• Identify inventory optimization strategies
• Optimize flow in the distribution centers
• Identify Process Improvement opportunities in the DC
• Focus on operations performance, elimination of waste, and improvement in Customer Satisfaction
You are knowledgeable of the following Lean principles and tools:
• Line Balancing
• Cycle Time Reduction
• Set up reduction
• Pull Product support
• Kanban Implementation
• Material Handling Techniques
• Just in Time Delivery
U.S. travel approximately forty percent.
Company paid relocation. Excellent salary and bonus.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.
Company paid relocation.