Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
Calls on assigned independent/chain locations, develops and implements strategies for increasing sales, market share, and profitability.
- Provide sales consultation and conducts ordering activities for existing accounts; services stores asscheduled daily.
- Assists the Territory Manager inFMI Process, including implementation of Marketing Plans.
- Advises accounts of discontinued, inactive, and replacement items and reviews and monitor plus-outs and promotions.
- Writes accurate orders.
- Provides excellent customer service and issue resolution to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meets sales goals and participates in strategic Company initiatives.
- Supports and incorporates Corporate and divisional marketing programs into account penetration sales strategies.
- Reports competitive activity within existing accounts.
- Participates in training programs and sales meetings.
- Facilitates collection of account receivables when necessary, and furnishes updates to management as requested.
- Destroys spoiled merchandise and processes items for credit.
- Ensures compliance with credit and return policies.
- Follows all Company policies and procedures.
- Maintains assigned equipment in good working order and reports issues.
- All other tasks and duties as assigned