Position: Country Deployment Manager
Location: Home Location/Country
Duration: Full Time (Countries with 2 or a single large branch)
Reports to: Country Manager/Regional Ops Process Lead and matrix into Ops Transformation Organization
The Country Deployment Manager (CDM) is new position within Agility's Global Integrated Logistics (GIL) division responsible for working with the FOCiS Field Implementation Team (FIT) and the Country Deployment Team (CDT) in the deploying FOCiS within a country. This includes the design and implementation of policies, processes, and tools for a successful introduction and induction of FOCiS for branch staff, serving as a FOCiS SME, reporting out to various stakeholder groups. An overarching objective is maximizing the use of FOCiS, within the limits of the system functionality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- FOCiS Country Ambassador
- Head FOCiS Super-User and SME for the Country
- Manages Country Deployment Team in the implementation of FOCiS and all related support activities
- Attend monthly regional co-location meetings with CDT members and report out to country leadership - creating transparency and awareness on FOCiS happenings
- Accelerating adoption by communicating/explaining current and planned functionality to system users
- Manage FOCiS Implementation
- Drive FOCiS Job Growth and transition from Control by ensuring in scope jobs are booked in FOCiS, advancing job growth KPIs, and assessing potential addressable job opportunities in conjunction with legal and essential localization requirements
- Working with Agile teams and CDT on required set-ups, system bug reporting, and enhancement opportunities to accelerate adoption.
- Design and update country implementation plan together with the CDT, and in coordination with FIT
- Manage the CDT in the monitoring, evaluation, reporting out, and documentation of learnings on Country level activities to Country Leadership and FIT
- Embracing and role-modeling Agile methodology and principles
- Manage all stakeholders to ensure alignment and support for FOCiS deployment
- Change Management and Training Lead
- Develop branch-level super-user network and advance CDT system knowledge by utilizing 'Train the Trainer' methodology
- Lead change management in the country organization
- Understand, practice and promote Agile methodology and principles.
- Ensure all CDT members prepare for, and pass PSM 1 certification from Scrum.org
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on operational management in Freight Forwarding and Logistics
- Project management (Agile) practices preferred
- Control and FOCiS experience highly preferred
- Ability to drive "change" in the organization by
- Taking action (instead of taking notes)
- Generating activity (instead of tracking activity)
- Anticipating (instead of reacting)
- Influencing others by maximizing and leveraging interpersonal skills
- Ability to detect and resolve potential issues if they threaten to delay the timeline or impact the business
- Willingness to go the "extra mile" to ensure the highest levels of operational excellence and customer service are met
- Proficient in MS Office
- Possess or obtain PSM I and PSPO I Agile certifications within 30 days of start date
- Ability to drive projects and timelines and work under pressure
- Accustomed to working in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Posse continuous Improvement (CI) and positive "can-do" attitude
- High integrity, objectivity, and independency
- Excellent analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Strong soft skills - communication, collaboration, team work, cultural sensitivity, problem solving with a proactive approach
- Team player with ability to work with cross-functional, cross cultural teams and all levels of management
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally at a high frequency - expect a minimum of one week of travel a month;
TIME & TRAVEL COMMITMENTS
Minimum travel of up to 50% to attend workshops and various meetings.
English: this position requires strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment and on all levels.
WORK HOURS AND ENVIRONMENT
Normal working hours for this position will be defined. However, the position will require beyond normal working hours to support business needs due to team locations in different time zones.