United States - NV - Wendover
The maintenance millwright will assist in maintaining and repairing all facility equipment and machinery while optimizing processing and reducing equipment downtime by performing predictive maintenance on all equipment and machinery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure safety considerations are given top priority while planning and performing duties.
- Recognize and adhere to all best practices for safety (i.e. lockout, tag out, try out, confined space entry, etc.).
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Perform on call duties in rotation with the maintenance team.
- Typical hours daylight, Monday thru Friday.
- Work overtime, nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary to perform maintenance around production schedule.
- Mechanical repair and installation of process equipment, gear boxes, blowers, star valves, double flap valves, screw conveyors, conveyor belts, crushers, screens, pumps, bucket elevators, coal mills, Hydraytor and fans.
- Small mobile equipment repairs.
- Maintain preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance procedures; greasing, oiling, changing filters, equipment inspections, etc.
- Maintain PM records, open & close work orders.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Welding, torching, grinding, and fabrication.
- Trouble shoot equipment and root cause analysis.
- Operate mobile equipment, skid steer, fork lift, high lift, scissors lift, pay loader, dump truck and other equipment as necessary.
- Building and small electrical repairs.
- Perform any other functions and responsibilities as assigned.
- Capable of lifting 75lbs.
- Frequent standing, stoop, kneel, crawl, climb ladders, stairs, and sitting.
- High school diploma and or GED, technical training, or a minimum of 5 years of experience in the maintenance field preferred.
- Sense of team work and cooperation.
- Positive attitude.
- Must have problem solving skills that can be applied to mechanical systems.
- Process work orders in JDE.
- Math and measuring skills.
- MSHA training.
- Must have a valid driver's license.