Org Chart: Click Here for Job Org Chart
Support Equipment Administration and Operations
Additional Responsibilities :
- Ensures assets are positioned appropriately to satisfy customer demand, maintains equipment balance, and works with vendors such as depots, truckers, and terminals.
- Ensures equipment flows and matchback planning meets regional and global needs.
- Manages shipper pool activities where applicable.
- Monitors aging and executes plans to minimize aging containers where applicable.
- Monitors and ensures empty lift plan is achieved.
- Ensures adherence within empty allocation at terminals/depots.
- Ability to draw upon 2+ years of industry experience in an intermodal capacity and 2+ years' experience in equipment control on a regional level.
- Possess a proven track record in meeting departmental performance metrics.
- Experience overseeing expenditures exceeding $10,000,000 annually, is a plus.
Core Required Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Acts with initiative and passion for success
- Responsive, dependable and follows through
- Team Player
- Ability to evaluate data, analyze, and problem solve
Function Specific Required Skills and Competencies :
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel including formulas and macros
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Inland logistics, intermodal and port operations knowledge
Required Minimum Years Experience:
- 2+ years of Industry experience
Required Minimum Education:
- HS Diploma or equivalent