Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
1. Contract review for Customer Quality Requirements, including print and specification review that flows down these requirements for the design and manufacture of our products
2. Internal auditing for compliance and effectiveness of business and manufacturing processes
3. Ability to recommend and implement process changes to improve quality and productivity from audits and reviews using Lean/Six Sigma tools and techniques to E1 level(Green Belt).
4. Interfaces with the customer service, sales team and Customer to resolve issues related to compliance to specifications or product quality in a timely manner. - Initiates and implements Customer Notification Process - Initiates internalcorrective action system and executes process to provide resolution and response to Customers
5. Monitoring and evaluation of data metrics to ensure that customers are satisfied with HPC performance.
6. Supervise 2 to 3 assoicates in the quality department for special processing.
US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Bachelors Degree in Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing. Preferred Requirements: ASQ certification
2 years previous quality experience.
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite Undertanding of basic Quality system procedures, auditing and/or quality assurance experience in a manufacturing environment.
Database query skills, familiarity with database software and reporting tools.
Experience with methodology to process and solve corrective actions.
Experience with measuring techniques, use of gauging and basic metrology. Experience with Six Sigma problem solving process.
Ability to read mechanical drawings with geometric tolerancing & technical specifications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.