3rd Shift, Monday - Friday, 11:00pm - 7:00am
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Logistics Planner Associate, your attention to the small details and strong work ethic will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. You'll play a critical role in helping us deliver superior service to our customers. Become a part of our rapidly growing global team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Schedule, coordinate and monitor drivers and equipment to ensure daily transportation operations run safely, efficiently and on time
- Maintain computerized dispatch systems
- Input data and produce reports
- Assist in the development, planning and modification of daily schedules as appropriate
- Notify customer service and the operations manager on the status of shipments
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 1 year of professional work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or Logistics Management
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- Knowledge of shipping software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.