Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
Responsible for providing merchandising and excellent customer service support to several stores within a geographic area.
From its humble beginnings in 1888 as Glaser Bros., a single tobacco storefront in San Francisco, Core-Mark has grown into one of the largest distributors and marketers of consumer goods in North America.
While the past century has brought incredible changes to our business and the world in which we operate, our goal is the same today as it was over 120 years ago to provide customers with the best possible service and to help them grow their sales and profits.
Then and now, you can count on Core-Mark.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Service assigned stores as scheduled daily
- Providing excellent customer service
- Provide merchandising, stocking, pricing, shelf facing, stock rotating, and product and shelf cleaning at our customer locations.
- Arrange store shelves or display areas as required by each store.
- Monitor potential account problems at the store level and report to Sales and/or Sales Manager when required.
- Maintain safe store aisles.
- Participation in Division Safety and Training Programs
- Maintenance of assigned equipment
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Reporting hours to division on provided time sheets
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Reliable vehicle with current auto insurance
- Driver's license with clean driving record.
- Self-motivated, self-starter & detail oriented
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Merchandising and retail experience preferred
- Frequent Activity- Will lift products weighing from 5-25 lbs. This is done throughout the day. May also lift a case of product or tote which could weigh up to 70 lbs.