Logistics done differently.
Strong customer service is at the heart of our operations at XPO Logistics. As the Customer Service Representative for Office Services, you will perform a variety of critical support duties for the organization. If you're excited about the challenge of working for a rapidly growing global company, we have an opportunity for you to grow with XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Arrange and prepare rooms and spaces for meetings
- Collect incoming mail and coordinate outgoing mail and packages
- Maintain and update mailroom forms and documents
- Arrange and/or move employee work stations
- Perform general facilities and equipment maintenance as needed
- Order necessary supplies and equipment
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of mail room or building support experience
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record
- Good data entry skills
- Basic knowledge of mail procedures
It'd be great if you also have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of facility operations and maintenance (plumbing, electrical, office equipment, routine repairs, etc.)
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.