Looking for a challenging yet rewarding career with a company that produces the world's most recognizable products? Join us in Jackson, TN where we are passionate about the products we make, the people we work with, and the city we live in.
At Kellogg, we're a company that can nourish your career as well as your appetite. We want you to bring your unique flavor to our Jackson plant where we are proud to produce Pringles and Keebler cracker brands. Our culture boasts a strong safety record, a high level of accountability, and great developmental opportunities. Join us in Jackson to add some flavor to your career!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Making Things Happen - In this role, you will be producing high quality finished goods and ensuring efficient and safe machine operation on a daily basis.
- Let's See Those Mechanical Skills - Because you will be inspecting equipment and performing basic adjustments and preventative maintenance when needed. In addition, diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairs may all fall in to your lap in this role as well.
- You're Held Accountable - For generating required production and quality control records and other required paperwork while following all Company Safety Rules and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Connections are Key - As at this location, you will be working in a collaborative high performance team environment to drive efficiencies and create a quality end product.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Capability to follow instructions, verbal and written
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and work through root-cause analysis
- Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above waist at a maximum of fifty pounds
- Be able to take and pass a written mechanical aptitude test
- Availability to work all shifts on a rotating schedule including weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Experience in a food manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated ability to operate machinery
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
- Kellogg K-Values
- Kellogg Stories and News
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link .
GROW With Us.