Logistics done differently.
Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics #1 in North America, and Forbes named us one of America's best employers. At XPO, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Quality Analyst, you will administer the company quality program in accordance with applicable management system standards, customer and organizational requirements, which will directly impact sustainment of XPO's certifications to applicable standards. We will equip you with the best tools in the industry to grow and develop to a level that will exceed your expectations and help you reach your career goals.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Manage quality processes and related systems to ensure security, control and availability of documentation and training materials to all personnel
- Train management staff to effectively use quality systems and adhere to quality processes
- Interpret requirements of international standards; review and analyze processes and other requirements (regulatory, customer) to ensure compliance to international standards
- Support site-specific programs to ensure policies, procedures and work instructions are properly adhered to and compliant with active management system standards
- Collaborate with Engineering, IT, Operations, HR and other functional groups to identify and implement process improvement projects which directly impact the organization's ability to remain competitive
- Review submitted site-specific quality documentation to ensure subject content is both current and compliant to active QMS standards; integrate different writing styles into a common language and consistent documentation format that aligns with the company's standards, operating processes and branding
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of experience with quality control
It'd be great if you also have:
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Auditing experience
- Strong documentation and editing skills
- Solid problem-solving and organizational skills; able to quickly master new concepts, ideas and practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.