Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Purpose of Role:
Reporting to an IBS Program Manager, the Project Manager is responsible to own and drive end to end delivery of transformation Projects (Technology, Migrations, etc.). The individual in this role will be a Project Management Professional (PMP certification would be Nice to have) and will own the execution of project(s) across the IBS project portfolio. The Project Manager must possess excellent communication skills and should be able to drive effective discussions with project resources from tactical execution level up to steering committee members.
Knowledge of SAP release management and Business Transformation Projects is important. Resource will partner with IBS Service lines, Functions/Business and Business Partner Operations (BPO) to enable delivery of projects to support the IBS strategy and Mondelēz's drive for growth, following our proven best practice methodologies and strong governance frameworks. Needs to have the ability to engage with and influence senior business executives/stakeholders whilst balancing the competing deadlines. Highly solutions focused with the ability to foresee and manage potential process hurdles will set this individual up for success.
- Project Management of Migrations, Transformation, Technology or Continuous Improvement initiatives. Leading teams through the lifecycle of the project from Initiating through to delivery and finalizing business case
- Own the entire delivery lifecycle of all Portfolio projects within the IBS space, with direct responsibility in managing the project budget & business case, functional scope, build quality, deployment schedule and operational readiness for all processes in the delivery scope
- Manage Pre-project Execution: AR (funding request), Business Case, SOW/contracting
- Project Execution: Leverage MDLZs Toll Gate Methodology across all phases of the project and associated project management / governance standards
- Project Health: Scorecards, Status Report, Monthly Review Meetings
- Project Pacing/Spend; LE/Forecasting
- Resource Management/Labor Utilization
- Own the relationship with the external vendors delivering projects within process area, this also includes quality assurance with MDLZ & External partners in all phases of project delivery till project is successfully transitioned to sustain organization in Service Management & Operation function
- Partners with Towers and business stakeholders by driving Steerco meetings.
- Accountable for best practice deployment / execution around project management and governance
- Being proactive in identifying and managing risks and what is coming down; and communicating with key stakeholders in a productive and engaging manner is critical to the success
- Project Tools: workplan, RAID log, project charter, tollgate tracker, SharePoint, RACI, etc.
KPIs / Dimensions
- Managing team of external resources driven by project needs
- Implementation of large scale projects.
- Deliver across all KPIs of schedule, cost, quality, solution readiness and business readiness
Targets / Dimensions
- Medium project complexity (3 or less integration areas)
- Scope of budget managed/supported: <=3mm USD
- Local/regional impact
- 100% TGM adoption and adherence. TG Completeness >90% and TG Timelines >85%
- No Go Live causing financial/revenue loss
- Projects delivered in budget, quality and completeness
- Cost Variance adhered as per Portfolio guidelines ( -8% for IBS Portfolio projects and -15% for Client funded projects)
- Completeness of solution implemented - 100%
- Right-sized Issues and Risk Governance (know when and how to identify issues/risk for the planned business risk)
- <=3 vendors involved
Key Interfaces / Stakeholders
- Manages more than 10 external resources from one or more suppliers
- Senior business stakeholders (regional/local)
- Experience Tower Leads
- Business / Functional Leads
- Delivery Leads
- Project Team
- Bachelor degree: Business, Finance/Accounting, IT or related field. MBA/MS degree preferred. PMP/IL6S qualifications desired
- 5 years relevant experience in Project Management, preferably with Shared Service experience (i.e. Operations, Migrations, Transformations, Continuous Improvement) of IT
- Willing to Travel (approx. 10-25%)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with strong relational skills (English)
- Strong Stakeholder management and ability to influence positively in decision making
- Business acumen
- Team Leadership skills (Inclusion)
- Drive for Results/ Problem Solving
- Conceptual and analytic skills
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.