Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
In Marketing, you'll be the ones who first capture our consumers' imaginations, giving them a tantalizing taste of our brands. You'll work to help our brands stay relevant to consumers by developing and activating brand plans that capture their imagination, passion and loyalty.
The Activation Sr Associate Brand Manager role will develop and execute digital activations and shopper marketing programs for eCommerce. This includes working with brands and eCommerce sales teams to build marketing/communication strategies and plans to increase penetration and conversion for ecommerce business goals. This role will be part of the Marketing arm of the eCommerce Channels team.
Main Responsibilitie s:
- Lead Strategy, Planning and Execution for Digital Activations
- Responsible for driving eCommerce revenue and share with digital activations
- Lead strategy, planning and execution of eCommerce digital activation programs to drive eCommerce business - including planning programs, developing content and budget management
- Partner with eCommerce sales team across Pure Play and Omni accounts and retail Shopper Marketing teams to create and execute plans
- Bring brand plans to life on eCommerce retail sites through digital activation programs
- Form partner relationships with other manufactures for joint marketing opportunities
- Build relationships with retailer marketing organizations to unlock more opportunities for growth and partnership
- Manage agency partners on media plans and creative
- Manage promotional projects/events to ensure timely execution
- Integrate eCommerce into brand/shopper planning and business planning process
- Work with brands to eCommerce-enable their media using existing solutions and test new ones coming to market
- Work with Shopper Marketing leads to infuse more eCommerce opportunities and best practices into their shopper plans
- Drive continued experimentation and growth
- Develop test & learn programs with brands, agency and retail partners
- Transform insights into added value by identifying best practices across programs that convert shoppers into buyers, optimizing in real-time based on ROI results.
- Report learnings to educate eCommerce, Brand and other Marketing teams
- Stay up-to-date with digital opportunities and new technology from eCommerce retailers, both Pure Play and Omni to test for conversion
- Lead ideation and implementation of new marketing technology as it relates to shopper plans (i.e. AI, voice-activated ordering, driving impulse, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading the development and execution of digital programs from strategy to execution, including development of content, copy, media plans etc.
- Demonstrated ability to drive improvement of digital KPIs
- Possesses a strong drive for results including strong leadership decision making and analytical skills, effective communication skills, ability to think strategically, self-motivation, and a passion for the consumer and marketing
- Project management, budget planning and management experience
- Experience working with influencing cross-functional groups (e.g., IT, Sales, Marketing, Communications, Channel Marketing)
- Must be detail-oriented and deadline focused
- A demonstrated ability to navigate and perform in large organizations
- CPG experience preferred
- Bachelor Degree is required
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.