Looking for a great career? Penske Logistics is ranked among America's Best Employers by Forbes Magazine!
Responsible for the daily support to the Outbound team, which includes, but not limited to, creating TO's (transfer orders), distribution of work, tracking of equipment, answering phones, emails and general administrative duties.
The hours for this position will be 11:30am - 8:00pm.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management SAP program, ATLAS - AEP, including but not limited to generating, sorting and distributing incoming orders (Transfer Orders - TOs);
- Assist Operations and Shift Supervisors with sales orders from various dealerships, RDC facilities and DMDC facilities; including communication with the respective parties regarding status of shipments, tracking, backorders, and/or cancellation of sales order;
- Generate the D270 Reports (Claims Reports) for the Nazareth facility;
- Monitor the TOs processing, from picking; packing; weighing and loaded; Once completed, close shipments and generate the BOLs;
- Maintain office records; electroni0063 filing BOLs, Federal Express tracking, Hazmat documentation;
- Communicate with Dealers' Services concerning issues with dealers' sales orders, i.e. backorders, orders sent to wrong dealers;
- Discuss with Supervisor and/or Team Lead regarding new lease labor associates; assigning the individual a "QX#" and password;
- Assist Operation and Shift Supervisors with general administrative duties and special projects
-2 years of general office experience required
-1 year of customer service experience required
-High School diploma or equivalent required
-Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
-AS400 experience preferred
-Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
-Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening.
Physical Requirements:-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. -The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.