Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
You'll help create a competitive advantage for Mondelēz International by building winning supplier partnerships and effectively managing all company resources. Working with the businesses, you and your team will drive sustainable top and bottom-line growth through supplier innovation, best-in-class margin and cash management, and highly efficient source-to-pay processes.
Support the regional and global strategy formulation for the category of Warehousing and Implement it across North America Region.
Ensure Strategy and Projects Execution; Drive Productivity and DPO improvement through Simplification, Scale, and Operational Excellence.
In charge of Bids, negotiation and acting as first point of contact for the CS&L Regional and Local leads, the Market and Suppliers.
Control Procurement logistics negotiations across North America Region: Warehouse, Pallets and all other services linked with this category
Lead Regional logistics projects and acting as procurement point of contact.
Elaborate Bid documentation (Bid Records/Waivers and SAF) and send documents for approval as per the Procurement Policy definitions.
Participate as active player in Global initiatives and ensure the correct follow up and implementation.
Work with Legal department to set up the corresponding contracts and ensure its compliment and standardization across North America Region.
Be responsible for market analysis as demand and capacity volumes, inflation, industry insights, market trends and act as a key element on building the annual transportation budgets.
- Analyze Category Spend (5% of Time)
- Understand Business needs (10% of Time)
- Analyze Industry (15% of Time)
- Develop sourcing strategy (25% of Time)
- Execute sourcing strategy (20% of Time)
- Change management (5% of Time)
- Manage suppliers (5% of Time)
Relationships (Internal and External)
- Suppliers (Weekly)
- RPC /MBS team (Weekly)
- CS&L Regional, Global and Local team (Weekly)
- Regional Procurement Team: Category Leads and Spend area Leadership team (Weekly)
- Procurement and Logistics Finance (Monthly)
- Global/Regional COE Logistics Leadership Team (Monthly)
Knowledge and experience required
- Bachelor's degree required; Degree in Business, Engineering and Logistics preferred
- Master's degree preferred
- Experience working with virtual teams (Min 1 YR)
- Procurement Experience (Min 5 YR)
- Experience in managing Warehouse and/or Transportation (Preferred)
- Project Management (Min 1 YR)
- Experience working with sourcing tools such as Bravo Solution and Trade Extensions or similar (Min 1 YR)
Skills and competencies required
- English - Native
- Spanish - Fluent desirable
- Negotiation skills
- Winning attitude
- Confident, creative and comfortable communicating at all levels.
- High levels of empathy and understanding as well as a good degree of personal authority and professionalism.
- Able to influence others at same or higher level without formal authority
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.