Logistics done differently.
Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics #1 out of the top 50 logistics companies in North America, and Forbes named us one of America's best employers. We're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the PC Support Tech - HP, you will troubleshoot and resolve Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 escalated technical issues, as well as support desktops, laptops, mobile devices, thin clients, print services, telephony, AV equipment and more. Become a part of our rapidly growing, dynamic team and we'll give you the tools and resources to build a career you're not only proud of, but one you will love.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.-
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Provide technical expertise and advice to employees; act as the go-to technical expert, providing answers through experience, research or collaboration
- Use SCCM, Powershell and other diagnostic and remediation utilities to identify, diagnose and correct issues
- Support, troubleshoot and train end users on Microsoft Office 2013 applications including O365 email and Outlook
- Execute duties through rotational services of deskside visits and phone troubleshooting
- Perform preventive maintenance of all test equipment; collect machine maintenance records
- Build metrics, details and summary reports from the available data; analyze and provide recommendations on analysis results
- Perform administrative functions that relate to maintaining proper documentation; develop and implement automated report generation
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of experience supporting networked systems
- 3 years of experience supporting a corporate, networked computer environment
- Experience in advanced setup, troubleshooting and configuration of Apple iPhones
- Advanced ability to troubleshoot and configure Windows and Android tablets
- Advanced printer troubleshooting and configuration skills, including multifunction, laser, fax, barcode label, dot matrix and high-volume scanners
It'd be great if you also have:
- Associate or bachelor's degree, or equivalent vocational training
- 7 years of experience installing, troubleshooting and supporting corporate AV equipment; building, deploying and troubleshooting desktop computers in a corporate environment; and Microsoft Windows OS
- 3 years of experience supporting telephony equipment
- Ability to interact with equipment vendors and manage warranty returns
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.